STAMFORD, Conn. -- A new collection of upscale apartments are now available in Stamford's Harbor Point.
The towers of the Postmark Apartments are located on the site of the original headquarters of Pitney Bowes and feature 402 rental residences situated in adjoining nine-and 12-story towers connected by an expansive outdoor pool and sundeck.
Postmark’s modern residences boast open floor plans with designer interior features including granite countertops, GE stainless steel appliances, spacious walk-in closets and USB charging stations in kitchens and master bedrooms. Floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies in every home maximize waterfront views.
Rentals start at $2,000 a month and are available immediately.
For more information on Postmark Apartment, call (203) 316-0301. The community’s Leasing Center is located at 301 Commons Park South in Stamford, and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 CHAR In Greenwich Offers Deals For Hudson Valley Restaurant Week