STAMFORD, Conn. -- A new 344-unit apartment building is now open at the former site of The Advocate newspaper building in downtown Stamford.
The building known as 75 Tresser offers studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as two-story lofts that feature modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, elevated nine-foot ceilings, and panoramic windows.
The building is located directly across the street from the Stamford Government Center and is within easy walking distance of the Stamford train station, Stamford Town Center mall and the University of Connecticut in Stamford.
The facility boasts two outdoor courtyards with grills and fire pits, an outdoor pool and sundeck, a 5,500-square-foot fitness and yoga center and an 8,000-square-foot community lounge with billiards, catering kitchen, dining room, conference center, and surround-sound theater.
The leasing office for the apartments is now open at 75 Tresser Blvd. in Stamford.
For more information, call 888-713-3731 or visit http://www.75tresser.com.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich