GREENWICH, Conn. – Here is a list of paid Greenwich property transfers and home sales from June 28 to July 4 as reported by the Town Clerk's Office.
This week's priciest sale was a 16,378-square-foot home on Midwood Drive. The seven-bedroom, eight-bathroom mansion sold for nearly $11 million.
- Stosch Investments LLC sold unimproved land at 24 Thunder Mountain Road, Lot #2, to John Dabbs for $1.24 million.
- William Raine sold 1025 North St. to Edward and Marion Roe for $1.25 million.
- Gerald Pernice sold 165 Putnam Park to Ifeyinwa Oguagha for $500,000.
- Thomas DeCoene and Maria Monteiro sold 16 Indian Head Road to John and Alexandra Duffy for $3.9 million.
- Daniel Barker sold 41 Summit Road to Paul Golden for $1.75 million.
- John Masterson sold 25 Dartmouth Road to Ivan Germain for $1.93 million.
- Jayson Podber sold 84 Weaver St., Unit C, to Amanda Gallicchio for $580,000.
- James Cobbs sold 73 Weaver St., #16, to James and Marilyn Geiger for $825,000.
- John Duffy sold 50 Bramble Lane to Brian and Rachel Gingold for $3.3 million.
- John Engles, Jr. sold 20 Church St., Unit B-54, to Stanley Berger for $835,000.
- Heliane Steden sold 20 Chieftans Road to Robert Giannetti for $2.3 million.
- Martin Morgan sold 32 Copper Beech Road to Anna and Scott Greenberg for $2.4 million.
- Peter Catanzaro sold 82 Sheephill Road to Jeffrey and Meagan Geisler for $1.49 million.
- CPP 6 Meadowbank Road LLC sold 6 Meadowbank Road to Martin Waters and David McArther for $1.68 million.
- Family Trust for Children of the Priscilla Blum Qualified Personal Residence Trust sold 78 Rockwood Lane to Alberto Chiesara and Silvia Galiasso for $1.9 million.
- Stephen Kane sold 81 Sherwood Place, Unit D to Ben-Joseph and Talia Rami for $1.33 million.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.