GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently profiled Christopher Fountain, a Greenwich real estate broker who has garnered a following from his blog "For What It's Worth."
Fountain's blog has become known for his skewering of Wall Street hedge fund managers who have been arrested or could not pay for their multimillion-dollar homes. He also peppers the site with Greenwich gossip and libertarian jabs at the Obama administration.
Despite his brutally honest takedown of Wall Street greed, Fountain's real estate business has improved since he started roasting some of the Greenwich elite, according to the article.
The article specifically features Fountain's feelings on the residents of Round Hill Road, or as he calls it, "Rogues Hill Road."
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party