GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently profiled Christopher Fountain, a Greenwich real estate broker who has garnered a following from his blog "For What It's Worth."
Fountain's blog has become known for his skewering of Wall Street hedge fund managers who have been arrested or could not pay for their multimillion-dollar homes. He also peppers the site with Greenwich gossip and libertarian jabs at the Obama administration.
Despite his brutally honest takedown of Wall Street greed, Fountain's real estate business has improved since he started roasting some of the Greenwich elite, according to the article.
The article specifically features Fountain's feelings on the residents of Round Hill Road, or as he calls it, "Rogues Hill Road."
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place