GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently profiled Christopher Fountain, a Greenwich real estate broker who has garnered a following from his blog "For What It's Worth."
Fountain's blog has become known for his skewering of Wall Street hedge fund managers who have been arrested or could not pay for their multimillion-dollar homes. He also peppers the site with Greenwich gossip and libertarian jabs at the Obama administration.
Despite his brutally honest takedown of Wall Street greed, Fountain's real estate business has improved since he started roasting some of the Greenwich elite, according to the article.
The article specifically features Fountain's feelings on the residents of Round Hill Road, or as he calls it, "Rogues Hill Road."
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk