GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently profiled Christopher Fountain, a Greenwich real estate broker who has garnered a following from his blog "For What It's Worth."
Fountain's blog has become known for his skewering of Wall Street hedge fund managers who have been arrested or could not pay for their multimillion-dollar homes. He also peppers the site with Greenwich gossip and libertarian jabs at the Obama administration.
Despite his brutally honest takedown of Wall Street greed, Fountain's real estate business has improved since he started roasting some of the Greenwich elite, according to the article.
The article specifically features Fountain's feelings on the residents of Round Hill Road, or as he calls it, "Rogues Hill Road."
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts