GREENWICH, Conn. -- The New York Times recently profiled Christopher Fountain, a Greenwich real estate broker who has garnered a following from his blog "For What It's Worth."
Fountain's blog has become known for his skewering of Wall Street hedge fund managers who have been arrested or could not pay for their multimillion-dollar homes. He also peppers the site with Greenwich gossip and libertarian jabs at the Obama administration.
Despite his brutally honest takedown of Wall Street greed, Fountain's real estate business has improved since he started roasting some of the Greenwich elite, according to the article.
The article specifically features Fountain's feelings on the residents of Round Hill Road, or as he calls it, "Rogues Hill Road."
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola