GREENWICH, Conn. – Douglas Elliman Real Estate officially branched into Connecticut and closed on its first sale, a $9 million waterfront estate in Old Greenwich.
“This is huge milestone for Douglas Elliman as we continue to expand to new markets. We go where our clients want to be, and this is a prime example of the power and reach of our vast network,” said Dottie Herman, Douglas Elliman president and CEO. Earlier this year, Douglas Elliman opened its first West Coast office in Beverly Hills, Calif., along with a large office in Scarsdale, N.Y.
The Old Greenwich home is at 23 Hendrie Drive Ext., and the home was a 7,000-square-foot home with a private dock.
“We are extremely proud to jump-start Douglas Elliman Connecticut with such a big bang. It’s the culmination of Elliman’s strategic growth in prime markets and the natural synergy that exists between Fairfield County and all of the other regions we serve,” said Gabe Pasquale, executive vice president of Elliman's Westchester brokerage, who is also leading the operation for Douglas Elliman Connecticut.
Located on Hendrie Extension on just over 1 acre, the home boasts more than 7,000 square feet, private dock, heated pool and screened-in porch. Douglas Elliman agents Debra Goldenberg and Victoria Miller of the Miller-Goldenberg Team represented the unidentified buyer.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose