GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich and Old Greenwich offices of Berkshire Hathaway New England Properties is hosting its biannual Spring Open House Tour on Sunday, May 3, from 1 to 4 p.m.
The event will showcase more than 30 of the finest homes on the market. See www.OpenHouseGreenwich.net for details.
The Greenwich office will offer a presentation on Sunday on "5 Essential Topics For Buying Or Selling In Today's Market." The presentation will include talks on:
- Market Trends - What’s Hot, What’s Not
- Reading the Tea Leaves - Making Sense of Local Sales Data
- Three to Get Ready - The ‘Must-Do’ List for Prepping Your Home for Sale
- Thrills and Chills - Tactics for Negotiation
- Rock, Paper, Scissors - Selecting an Agent for Buying or Selling
The presentation begins at 11:30 a.m. at the office at 136 E. Putnam Ave. in Greenwich. Lunch is provided by vendors, who will be present to provide information about their companies and services.
Tour guests will also enjoy discounts at local establishments. Stop by an office or an open house for a special coupon.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.