FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County Realtors from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties were recently recognized as RealTrends Best Real Estate Agents in America 2014.
The list is compiled by the Wall Street Journal and RealTrends, a real estate brokerage analysis firm. The report ranks individual agents and teams across the country, based on closed transactions in 2013, with separate lists for each, in both transaction sides and volume.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties agents from Fairfield County were ranked in the top 50 out of more than 30,000 licensed Realtors in Connecticut. They included:
- Marion Filley of Wilton, No. 28 for volume
- Julianne Ward of Greenwich, No. 24 for volume
- Candace Blackwood of Westport, No. 15 for volume
- Ann Simpson of Greenwich, No. 4 in volume
- Elayne Jassey of Stamford, No. 16 for volume and No. 3 for sides
“This award is a true testament to each agents skills, knowledge, caring attitude and marketing savvy. I am extremely proud of all of them and their ability to constantly offer the best home buying and selling experiences possible,” said Candace Adams, president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties is a full service and locally operated real estate company with 1,500 agents in 52 offices across Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich