NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Law & Order: SVU actor Christopher Meloni is selling his 4-acre Oenoke Ridge home just eight months after buying it, the Huffington Post reports.
Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on the TV show, and his wife paid $4.383,000 for the spread last August. They're asking $4,750,000 for it now.
The report does not state why the Melonis are reversing course, but said that they are also selling their Manhattan apartment.
You can read the full Huffington Post story here.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 4 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station