NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Law & Order: SVU actor Christopher Meloni is selling his 4-acre Oenoke Ridge home just eight months after buying it, the Huffington Post reports.
Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on the TV show, and his wife paid $4.383,000 for the spread last August. They're asking $4,750,000 for it now.
The report does not state why the Melonis are reversing course, but said that they are also selling their Manhattan apartment.
You can read the full Huffington Post story here.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say