NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Law & Order: SVU actor Christopher Meloni is selling his 4-acre Oenoke Ridge home just eight months after buying it, the Huffington Post reports.
Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on the TV show, and his wife paid $4.383,000 for the spread last August. They're asking $4,750,000 for it now.
The report does not state why the Melonis are reversing course, but said that they are also selling their Manhattan apartment.
You can read the full Huffington Post story here.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich