NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Law & Order: SVU actor Christopher Meloni is selling his 4-acre Oenoke Ridge home just eight months after buying it, the Huffington Post reports.
Meloni, who plays detective Elliot Stabler on the TV show, and his wife paid $4.383,000 for the spread last August. They're asking $4,750,000 for it now.
The report does not state why the Melonis are reversing course, but said that they are also selling their Manhattan apartment.
You can read the full Huffington Post story here.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich