GREENWICH, Conn. - A two-bedroom apartment at 56 Sherwood Place listed at $889,000 is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,290 square feet
- two bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- living room with fireplace, French doors, hardwood floors and sliders
- kitchen with bay/bow window, ceiling fan, granite counters, hardwood floors and partial bath
- appliances include dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- one-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'