GREENWICH, Conn. - A two-bedroom apartment at 56 Sherwood Place listed at $889,000 is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,290 square feet
- two bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- living room with fireplace, French doors, hardwood floors and sliders
- kitchen with bay/bow window, ceiling fan, granite counters, hardwood floors and partial bath
- appliances include dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- one-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase