GREENWICH, Conn. - A two-bedroom apartment at 56 Sherwood Place listed at $889,000 is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,290 square feet
- two bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- living room with fireplace, French doors, hardwood floors and sliders
- kitchen with bay/bow window, ceiling fan, granite counters, hardwood floors and partial bath
- appliances include dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- one-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 4 Greenwich Student Hit By Car Near Central Middle School
- 5 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party