GREENWICH, Conn. - A two-bedroom apartment at 56 Sherwood Place listed at $889,000 is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 1,290 square feet
- two bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- living room with fireplace, French doors, hardwood floors and sliders
- kitchen with bay/bow window, ceiling fan, granite counters, hardwood floors and partial bath
- appliances include dishwasher, disposal, dryer, microwave, range, refrigerator, wall oven and washer
- one-car garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Cheerleader Named To National Society Of High School Scholars
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus