GREENWICH, Conn. - A five-bedroom home at 36 Pond Place listed at $1.295 million is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 2,893 square feet of space
- five bedrooms
- two full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.39 acres
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, insulated windows, skylight and some window treatments
- family room with breakfast bar, granite counters, hardwood floor and wood stove
- kitchen with granite counters and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances
- formal living room with bay window, fireplace with marble mantle and built-in shelves
- master suite with cathedral ceiling, full whirlpool, marble shower, double sinks and lighted vanity
- partially fenced, sloping, stone fence and treed yard
- deck, french doors, gutters, lighting and porch
- generator, home energy rating, radiant heat and thermopane windows
- one-car attached garage
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.