GREENWICH, Conn. - A four-bedroom home at 265 Valley Road listed at $2.995 million is The Greenwich Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 3,012 square feet of space
- four bedrooms
- three full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.22 acres
- two-story family room
- modern eat-in kitchen
- private spa that cascades into a jetted lap-pool and private dock
- contemporary interior, incorporating wood, glass and steel components
- 9-foot-plus ceilings, insulated windows, security system and audio system
- appliances include cook top, dishwasher, disposal, freezer, icemaker, microwave, range, refrigerator and wall oven
- wood shingle roof
- balcony, deck, french doors, gutters, patio and porch
- attached parking, off street and paved
See Higgins Group Real Estate for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.