GREENWICH, Conn. -- U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) will hold a town hall forum in Greenwich to discuss a legislative proposal in Congress to impose further and immediate sanctions on Iran.
Congress is debating the legislation as the U.S. continues negotiations with Iran to significantly limit its nuclear program and prevent Iran from being able to develop a nuclear weapon.
Murphy has publicly opposed the latest proposed sanctions on Iran due to their potential to derail ongoing negotiations with the country.
The forum will be at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Greenwich Library, 101 W. Putnam Ave., Greenwich. All are welcome to attend.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp