GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Town of Greenwich is reminding residents that the deadline for paying real estate and supplemental motor vehicle tax is Monday, Feb. 3.
Residents that wish to view their information or pay their taxes online can do so by clicking here. Making payments online will include a convenience fee that is charged by the processing company.
Those wishing to avoid the fee can pay with check or cash at Town Hall, located at 101 Field Point Road, between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Residents can also mail their payment to the following address:
Town of Greenwich
PO Box 3002
Greenwich, CT 06836-3002
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Greenwich
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Greenwich
- 5 New Round Of Storms Could Move Through Greenwich Thursday