GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Town of Greenwich is reminding residents that the deadline for paying real estate and supplemental motor vehicle tax is Monday, Feb. 3.
Residents that wish to view their information or pay their taxes online can do so by clicking here. Making payments online will include a convenience fee that is charged by the processing company.
Those wishing to avoid the fee can pay with check or cash at Town Hall, located at 101 Field Point Road, between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Residents can also mail their payment to the following address:
Town of Greenwich
PO Box 3002
Greenwich, CT 06836-3002
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 CHAR In Greenwich Offers Deals For Hudson Valley Restaurant Week