GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Town of Greenwich is reminding residents that the deadline for paying real estate and supplemental motor vehicle tax is Monday, Feb. 3.
Residents that wish to view their information or pay their taxes online can do so by clicking here. Making payments online will include a convenience fee that is charged by the processing company.
Those wishing to avoid the fee can pay with check or cash at Town Hall, located at 101 Field Point Road, between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Residents can also mail their payment to the following address:
Town of Greenwich
PO Box 3002
Greenwich, CT 06836-3002
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 4 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County