GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Town of Greenwich is reminding residents that the deadline for paying real estate and supplemental motor vehicle tax is Monday, Feb. 3.
Residents that wish to view their information or pay their taxes online can do so by clicking here. Making payments online will include a convenience fee that is charged by the processing company.
Those wishing to avoid the fee can pay with check or cash at Town Hall, located at 101 Field Point Road, between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Residents can also mail their payment to the following address:
Town of Greenwich
PO Box 3002
Greenwich, CT 06836-3002
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 3 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich