GREENWICH, Conn. -- Want to know where your Greenwich tax dollars are going? Then come to a forum hosted by the League of Women Voters of Greenwich where an experienced panel will discuss how town projects are proposed, ranked and funded.
The panel will include members of the Board of Estimate and Taxation, Greenwich's comptroller and former First Selectman Jim Lash.
"Capital Project Financing 101" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall's Cone Room at 101 Field Point Road.
For more information contact Nancy Cooper at Necooper60@gmail.com.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.