GREENWICH, Conn. -- Want to know where your Greenwich tax dollars are going? Then come to a forum hosted by the League of Women Voters of Greenwich where an experienced panel will discuss how town projects are proposed, ranked and funded.
The panel will include members of the Board of Estimate and Taxation, Greenwich's comptroller and former First Selectman Jim Lash.
"Capital Project Financing 101" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall's Cone Room at 101 Field Point Road.
For more information contact Nancy Cooper at Necooper60@gmail.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists