GREENWICH, Conn. -- Want to know where your Greenwich tax dollars are going? Then come to a forum hosted by the League of Women Voters of Greenwich where an experienced panel will discuss how town projects are proposed, ranked and funded.
The panel will include members of the Board of Estimate and Taxation, Greenwich's comptroller and former First Selectman Jim Lash.
"Capital Project Financing 101" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall's Cone Room at 101 Field Point Road.
For more information contact Nancy Cooper at Necooper60@gmail.com.
- 1 National Weather Service: Greenwich's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy