GREENWICH, Conn. -- Want to know where your Greenwich tax dollars are going? Then come to a forum hosted by the League of Women Voters of Greenwich where an experienced panel will discuss how town projects are proposed, ranked and funded.
The panel will include members of the Board of Estimate and Taxation, Greenwich's comptroller and former First Selectman Jim Lash.
"Capital Project Financing 101" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall's Cone Room at 101 Field Point Road.
For more information contact Nancy Cooper at Necooper60@gmail.com.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight