GREENWICH, Conn. -- Want to know where your Greenwich tax dollars are going? Then come to a forum hosted by the League of Women Voters of Greenwich where an experienced panel will discuss how town projects are proposed, ranked and funded.
The panel will include members of the Board of Estimate and Taxation, Greenwich's comptroller and former First Selectman Jim Lash.
"Capital Project Financing 101" takes place on Wednesday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m. in the Town Hall's Cone Room at 101 Field Point Road.
For more information contact Nancy Cooper at Necooper60@gmail.com.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield