GREENWICH, Conn. -- The polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday for Greenwich residents to cast their ballots for First Selectman and for other municipal races.
In the race for First Selectman, Democrat Elizabeth Krumeich and petitioning candidate James C. Reilly are challenging incumbent Republican Peter J. Tesei, who is seeking his fourth term in the Greenwich post.
The other races include Selectman, Town Clerk, Tax Collector, Board of Estimate and Taxation, Board of Education, Board of Assessment Appeals, Constables and Representative Town Meeting.
For quick reference, here are the polling locations in Greenwich:
- District 1: Julian Curtiss School Gymnasium, 180 E. Elm St.
- District 2: Town Hall, first-floor Meeting Room 101, Field Point Road
- District 3: Western Middle School, 1 Western Junior Highway
- District 4: New Lebanon School Gymnasium, 25 Mead Ave., Byram
- District 5: Riverside School Gymnasium, 90 Hendrie Ave., Riverside
- District 6: Old Greenwich School Gymnasium, 285 Sound Beach Ave., Old Greenwich
- District 7: Greenwich High School, 10 Hillside Road
- District 8: Central Middle School Gymnasium, Stanwich Road
- District 9: Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center, 449 Pemberwick Road
- District 10: Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center, 449 Pemberwick Road
- District 11: North Street School Gymnasium, 381 North St.
- District 12: North Mianus School Gymnasium, 309 Palmer Hill Road, Riverside
If you don't know your district, you can check your polling place at this town website or by calling Town Hall.
To check the full ballot in Greenwich before you head to your polling place, check this story from The Daily Voice.
Greenwich Public Schools will be closed Tuesday for a professional learning day.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.