GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event