GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead