GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 Greenwich Billionaire Cohen Donates $20 Million To Stamford Hospital
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')