GREENWICH, Conn. -- State Rep. Livvy Floren (R-Greenwich, Stamford) announced she will retire from public office at the end of this year, according to Patch.com.
Floren, 71, has served the area for 14 years. She is currently the assistant Republican leader and ranking member of the legislature's Bonding Subcommittee, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy