GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich voters who are registered Republicans can vote in Tuesday's primary to choose a gubernatorial candidate for the fall election.
Republican voters across Greenwich will head to the the polls to vote for either Greenwich resident Tom Foley or John McKinney. The winner will be on the ballot in November against Democratic Gov. Dannel Malloy.
Republicans can also ballots for candidates for the following offices:
- Lieutenant governor: Penny Bacchiochi, Heather Somers or David M. Walker
- Comptroller: Sharon J. McLaughlin or Angel Cadena
Polling stations will be open for all registered Republicans in Greenwich at these locations:
- District One: Julian Curtiss School
- District Two: Greenwich Town Hall
- District Three: Western Middle School
- Distrtict Four: New Lebanon School
- District Five: Riverside School
- District Six: Old Greenwich School
- District Seven: Greenwich High School
- District Eight: Central Middle School
- District Nine: Bendheim Western Greenwich Civic Center
- District 10: Glenville School
- District 11: North Street School
- District 12: North Mianus School
All polling stations will be open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. statewide.
Voters can go online to the website for the Secretary of the State at www.sots.ct.gov/vote to see whether they are registered to vote and where their polling place is located.
Voters can also check their polling place here: www.votinginfoproject.org/vit/view/ct_primary_election_2014, a website developed by the Pew Charitable Trusts Voting Information Project in partnership with Google and Microsoft.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich