GREENWICH, Conn. - President Barack Obama edged Mitt Romney in a poll of Greenwich Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Obama got 54 percent of the vote to Romney's 44 percent in the unscientific poll. Three percent of the readers said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Greenwich Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Some Of The Best Pizza In Connecticut Is Found In Greenwich
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight