GREENWICH, Conn. - President Barack Obama edged Mitt Romney in a poll of Greenwich Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Obama got 54 percent of the vote to Romney's 44 percent in the unscientific poll. Three percent of the readers said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Greenwich Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich