GREENWICH, Conn. - President Barack Obama edged Mitt Romney in a poll of Greenwich Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Obama got 54 percent of the vote to Romney's 44 percent in the unscientific poll. Three percent of the readers said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Greenwich Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists