GREENWICH, Conn. - President Barack Obama edged Mitt Romney in a poll of Greenwich Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Obama got 54 percent of the vote to Romney's 44 percent in the unscientific poll. Three percent of the readers said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Greenwich Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm