GREENWICH, Conn. - President Barack Obama edged Mitt Romney in a poll of Greenwich Daily Voice readers on the eve of the election.
Obama got 54 percent of the vote to Romney's 44 percent in the unscientific poll. Three percent of the readers said they still hadn't decided.
Check the Greenwich Daily Voice tonight for all the election results, from the presidential race to U.S. Senate to Connecticut General Assembly.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station