GREENWICH, Conn. -- The 2013 Neighborhood Assistance Act applications are on the agenda as the Greenwich Board of Selectman convenes Thursday for its bimonthly meeting at Greenwich Town Hall at 10 a.m.
The meeting will include an update from First Selectman Peter Tesei.
The old business will include:
- An update on the draft harbor management commission ordinance and task force/workgroup composition; and
- A public hearing for the 2013 Neighborhood Assistance Act applications.
The new business will include:
- Approval of 2013 Neighborhood Assistance Act applications;
- Request for road closure for the John Street Bridge replacement project; and
- Traffic investigation report by Department of Public Works and request for 25 mph speed limit to be established and posted on Hemlock Drive.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.