FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- U.S. Rep. Jim Himes and U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy are among several congressmen who read mean tweets about themselves for a video produced by the website nowthisisnews.com.
Himes, D-4th District, read a tweet that said, "Hey Himes, I can't decide if you are stupid, or willfully deceitful...can you help me out?"
Murphy, D-Conn., read a tweet that said, "Your ignorance is overshadowed by your naiveté #LMAO."
Murphy went on to say that LMAO stood for "Legislators Make America Outstanding."
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead