FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – President Obama has defeated Mitt Romney for Connecticut's seven electoral votes, according to CNN.
The network is projecting President Obama will win the Nutmeg State with more than 60 percent of the vote total.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp