GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 20-year-old Greenwich man was arrested on charges of failing to appear in court and violating probation Tuesday, police said.
David Raphael Giacomara, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was charged on a warrant. He was held for a court appearance after he failed to post $10,000 bond.
Liana Sanchez, 26, of 1435 Bedford St., Apt. 8R, Stamford, was taken into custody by Greenwich Police late Tuesday after Stamford Police arrested her on a warrant in connection with a second-degree breach of peace charge stemming from a domestic violence incident in 2010, police said.
She was released on a promise to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Wednesday.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours