GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 20-year-old Greenwich man was arrested on charges of failing to appear in court and violating probation Tuesday, police said.
David Raphael Giacomara, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was charged on a warrant. He was held for a court appearance after he failed to post $10,000 bond.
Liana Sanchez, 26, of 1435 Bedford St., Apt. 8R, Stamford, was taken into custody by Greenwich Police late Tuesday after Stamford Police arrested her on a warrant in connection with a second-degree breach of peace charge stemming from a domestic violence incident in 2010, police said.
She was released on a promise to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Wednesday.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'