GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 20-year-old Greenwich man was arrested on charges of failing to appear in court and violating probation Tuesday, police said.
David Raphael Giacomara, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was charged on a warrant. He was held for a court appearance after he failed to post $10,000 bond.
Liana Sanchez, 26, of 1435 Bedford St., Apt. 8R, Stamford, was taken into custody by Greenwich Police late Tuesday after Stamford Police arrested her on a warrant in connection with a second-degree breach of peace charge stemming from a domestic violence incident in 2010, police said.
She was released on a promise to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Wednesday.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead