GREENWICH, Conn. -- A 20-year-old Greenwich man was arrested on charges of failing to appear in court and violating probation Tuesday, police said.
David Raphael Giacomara, of 31 Harold Ave., Apt. A, was charged on a warrant. He was held for a court appearance after he failed to post $10,000 bond.
Liana Sanchez, 26, of 1435 Bedford St., Apt. 8R, Stamford, was taken into custody by Greenwich Police late Tuesday after Stamford Police arrested her on a warrant in connection with a second-degree breach of peace charge stemming from a domestic violence incident in 2010, police said.
She was released on a promise to appear in Stamford Superior Court on Wednesday.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station