GREENWICH, Conn. – A man died after falling about 30 feet Monday afternoon while doing tree work on Bush Avenue in the Belle Haven section of town, according to Greenwich police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray.
A third party from an adjacent property called 911 at about 3:05 p.m. Greenwich Police and Greenwich Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and performed CPR, Gray said.
The man was transported to the Greenwich Hospital emergency room, where he was declared dead, he said.
The next of kin has been located but not yet notified. A further investigation was pending, and more details will be released Tuesday, Gray said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms