GREENWICH, Conn. – A man died after falling about 30 feet Monday afternoon while doing tree work on Bush Avenue in the Belle Haven section of town, according to Greenwich police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray.
A third party from an adjacent property called 911 at about 3:05 p.m. Greenwich Police and Greenwich Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and performed CPR, Gray said.
The man was transported to the Greenwich Hospital emergency room, where he was declared dead, he said.
The next of kin has been located but not yet notified. A further investigation was pending, and more details will be released Tuesday, Gray said.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview