GREENWICH, Conn. – A man died after falling about 30 feet Monday afternoon while doing tree work on Bush Avenue in the Belle Haven section of town, according to Greenwich police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray.
A third party from an adjacent property called 911 at about 3:05 p.m. Greenwich Police and Greenwich Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and performed CPR, Gray said.
The man was transported to the Greenwich Hospital emergency room, where he was declared dead, he said.
The next of kin has been located but not yet notified. A further investigation was pending, and more details will be released Tuesday, Gray said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich