GREENWICH, Conn. – A man died after falling about 30 feet Monday afternoon while doing tree work on Bush Avenue in the Belle Haven section of town, according to Greenwich police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray.
A third party from an adjacent property called 911 at about 3:05 p.m. Greenwich Police and Greenwich Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and performed CPR, Gray said.
The man was transported to the Greenwich Hospital emergency room, where he was declared dead, he said.
The next of kin has been located but not yet notified. A further investigation was pending, and more details will be released Tuesday, Gray said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Greenwich
- 5 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich