GREENWICH, Conn. – A man died after falling about 30 feet Monday afternoon while doing tree work on Bush Avenue in the Belle Haven section of town, according to Greenwich police spokesman Lt. Kraig Gray.
A third party from an adjacent property called 911 at about 3:05 p.m. Greenwich Police and Greenwich Emergency Medical Services arrived on the scene and performed CPR, Gray said.
The man was transported to the Greenwich Hospital emergency room, where he was declared dead, he said.
The next of kin has been located but not yet notified. A further investigation was pending, and more details will be released Tuesday, Gray said.
- 1 Police: Armed Robber Strikes Greenwich Gas Station On Route 1
- 2 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack