GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three Stamford 18-year-olds turned themselves in to Greenwich police on Tuesday after warrants for their arrests were issued in connection with a January assault and robbery of a 17-year-old, according to Patch.
Miguel Fernandez, Ivan R. Flores and Kenny Segura threatened the victim at knifepoint and stole a pair of earbuds as the victim walked along St. Roch Avenue, police told Patch.com.
Each teen was charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 5 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich