GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three Stamford 18-year-olds turned themselves in to Greenwich police on Tuesday after warrants for their arrests were issued in connection with a January assault and robbery of a 17-year-old, according to Patch.
Miguel Fernandez, Ivan R. Flores and Kenny Segura threatened the victim at knifepoint and stole a pair of earbuds as the victim walked along St. Roch Avenue, police told Patch.com.
Each teen was charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Greenwich Skies Sunday
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Greenwich Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend