GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three Stamford 18-year-olds turned themselves in to Greenwich police on Tuesday after warrants for their arrests were issued in connection with a January assault and robbery of a 17-year-old, according to Patch.
Miguel Fernandez, Ivan R. Flores and Kenny Segura threatened the victim at knifepoint and stole a pair of earbuds as the victim walked along St. Roch Avenue, police told Patch.com.
Each teen was charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm