GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three Stamford 18-year-olds turned themselves in to Greenwich police on Tuesday after warrants for their arrests were issued in connection with a January assault and robbery of a 17-year-old, according to Patch.
Miguel Fernandez, Ivan R. Flores and Kenny Segura threatened the victim at knifepoint and stole a pair of earbuds as the victim walked along St. Roch Avenue, police told Patch.com.
Each teen was charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich
- 5 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border