GREENWICH, Conn. -- Three Stamford 18-year-olds turned themselves in to Greenwich police on Tuesday after warrants for their arrests were issued in connection with a January assault and robbery of a 17-year-old, according to Patch.
Miguel Fernandez, Ivan R. Flores and Kenny Segura threatened the victim at knifepoint and stole a pair of earbuds as the victim walked along St. Roch Avenue, police told Patch.com.
Each teen was charged with second-degree robbery and third-degree assault.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky