PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Three suspects were charged with driving while intoxicated at a checkpoint in Port Chester on Friday, Aug. 15, New York State Police officials said.
Dilcia M. Discua, 37, from Stamford, Conn.; Donna I. Doria, 57, from Stormville; and Gustavo Gregori, 29, of Greenwich were all charged with driving while intoxicated and are scheduled to appear in Port Chester Court on Thursday, Aug. 21, according to State Police.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report