GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Port Chester man who is already incarcerated in New York with 15 counts of burglary in connection with break-ins of several cars and a home in 2011, according to greenwichtime.com.
Thomas Haywood, 48, broke into 13 vehicles near the Exit 2 ramp of Interstate 95 in Byram between April and June 2011 and stole $5,000 worth of valuables, police told greenwichtime.com. He is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence for burglary in New York, it reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal