GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Port Chester man who is already incarcerated in New York with 15 counts of burglary in connection with break-ins of several cars and a home in 2011, according to greenwichtime.com.
Thomas Haywood, 48, broke into 13 vehicles near the Exit 2 ramp of Interstate 95 in Byram between April and June 2011 and stole $5,000 worth of valuables, police told greenwichtime.com. He is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence for burglary in New York, it reported.
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm