GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Port Chester man who is already incarcerated in New York with 15 counts of burglary in connection with break-ins of several cars and a home in 2011, according to greenwichtime.com.
Thomas Haywood, 48, broke into 13 vehicles near the Exit 2 ramp of Interstate 95 in Byram between April and June 2011 and stole $5,000 worth of valuables, police told greenwichtime.com. He is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence for burglary in New York, it reported.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Vince Camuto, 78, Legendary Greenwich Footwear Designer, Dies
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast