GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Port Chester man who is already incarcerated in New York with 15 counts of burglary in connection with break-ins of several cars and a home in 2011, according to greenwichtime.com.
Thomas Haywood, 48, broke into 13 vehicles near the Exit 2 ramp of Interstate 95 in Byram between April and June 2011 and stole $5,000 worth of valuables, police told greenwichtime.com. He is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence for burglary in New York, it reported.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Greenwich Selects New Town Administrator From Post With Schools
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Greenwich
- 5 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich