GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Port Chester man who is already incarcerated in New York with 15 counts of burglary in connection with break-ins of several cars and a home in 2011, according to greenwichtime.com.
Thomas Haywood, 48, broke into 13 vehicles near the Exit 2 ramp of Interstate 95 in Byram between April and June 2011 and stole $5,000 worth of valuables, police told greenwichtime.com. He is currently serving a nine-year prison sentence for burglary in New York, it reported.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 3 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight