STAMFORD, Conn. -- A town of Greenwich employee died Sunday, June 29, as a result of injuries suffered in a Stamford motorcycle accident two days earlier, according to greenwichtime.com.
James McGee, 48, was driving home from work when he was cut off by a Ford pickup truck, greenwichtime.com said. McGee was wearing protective gear but broke his neck as a result of the collision, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino