STAMFORD, Conn. -- A town of Greenwich employee died Sunday, June 29, as a result of injuries suffered in a Stamford motorcycle accident two days earlier, according to greenwichtime.com.
James McGee, 48, was driving home from work when he was cut off by a Ford pickup truck, greenwichtime.com said. McGee was wearing protective gear but broke his neck as a result of the collision, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich