STAMFORD, Conn. -- A town of Greenwich employee died Sunday, June 29, as a result of injuries suffered in a Stamford motorcycle accident two days earlier, according to greenwichtime.com.
James McGee, 48, was driving home from work when he was cut off by a Ford pickup truck, greenwichtime.com said. McGee was wearing protective gear but broke his neck as a result of the collision, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Greenwich Real Estate Agent From Houlihan Lawrence Earns Business Honor
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible