STAMFORD, Conn. -- A town of Greenwich employee died Sunday, June 29, as a result of injuries suffered in a Stamford motorcycle accident two days earlier, according to greenwichtime.com.
James McGee, 48, was driving home from work when he was cut off by a Ford pickup truck, greenwichtime.com said. McGee was wearing protective gear but broke his neck as a result of the collision, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield