STAMFORD, Conn. -- A town of Greenwich employee died Sunday, June 29, as a result of injuries suffered in a Stamford motorcycle accident two days earlier, according to greenwichtime.com.
James McGee, 48, was driving home from work when he was cut off by a Ford pickup truck, greenwichtime.com said. McGee was wearing protective gear but broke his neck as a result of the collision, greenwichtime.com said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich