GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 3 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 4 Obama's Fundraising Trip, Principal Mishap Top Week's News In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire