GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 Greenwich Businessmen Make Forbes Billionaire List
- 2 Greenwich Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Greenwich
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Snow Slows Traffic On Every Major Roadway Across Fairfield County