GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'