GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger