GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino