GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Stamford man is facing charges of driving while intoxicated and evading responsibility after he lied to Greenwich Police about a car accident on Saturday, April 5, according to Patch.com.
Nicoli Quijano-Aguiriano, 22, told police he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, Patch.com said. But a subsequent investigation found that he drifted out of his lane on Byram Road and hit a guard rail, Patch.com said.
Quijano-Aguiriano smelled of alcohol and failed field sobriety tests, Patch.com reported. He is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, April 21.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Runs For Roses In Kentucky Derby