GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with threatening his former bosses after he was fired, according to Patch.com.
Jovan L. Goodwin, 34, was arrested after he threatened to attack two managers at the Chipotle Mexican Grill in Greenwich, Patch.com reported.
Goodwin was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of second-degree threatening, Patch.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich