GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a Stamford man with threatening his former bosses after he was fired, according to Patch.com.
Jovan L. Goodwin, 34, was arrested after he threatened to attack two managers at the Chipotle Mexican Grill in Greenwich, Patch.com reported.
Goodwin was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of second-degree threatening, Patch.com said.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 4 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station