PRESTON, Conn. - A search for two children and their grandmother ended tragically Tuesday when police found them dead in a car.
Debra Denison, 47, had picked up her two grandchildren, Ashton Perry, 6 months, and Alton Perry, 2, at their pre-school in North Stonington, police said. The children's mother called police Tuesday afternoon and told them her mother, Debra Denison, had a mental illness, the Hartford Courant, reported.
The State Medical Examiner is conducting an evaluation and the official cause of death has not been determined.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Paul Tudor Jones II
- 2 Seven Greenwich Billionaires Make Forbes 400 List
- 3 Greenwich Man Who Hit Stamford Cop With Car Arrested After Police Chase
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Greenwich Man Man Nearly Drives Off Unmarked Dead-End Ramp