PRESTON, Conn. - A search for two children and their grandmother ended tragically Tuesday when police found them dead in a car.
Debra Denison, 47, had picked up her two grandchildren, Ashton Perry, 6 months, and Alton Perry, 2, at their pre-school in North Stonington, police said. The children's mother called police Tuesday afternoon and told them her mother, Debra Denison, had a mental illness, the Hartford Courant, reported.
The State Medical Examiner is conducting an evaluation and the official cause of death has not been determined.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 4 Pooches Pack The Park For Greenwich's Puttin' On The Dog
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus