PRESTON, Conn. - A search for two children and their grandmother ended tragically Tuesday when police found them dead in a car.
Debra Denison, 47, had picked up her two grandchildren, Ashton Perry, 6 months, and Alton Perry, 2, at their pre-school in North Stonington, police said. The children's mother called police Tuesday afternoon and told them her mother, Debra Denison, had a mental illness, the Hartford Courant, reported.
The State Medical Examiner is conducting an evaluation and the official cause of death has not been determined.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 2 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 3 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Early In Fairfield County, Study Says
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt In Greenwich During Obama's Visit
- 5 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event