REDDING, Conn. -- The driver in a one-car rollover crash in Redding early Saturday had shot himself in the head, Redding police told the blog.ctnews.com reported.
Police were continuing to investigated the accident, which occurred on Umpawaug Road occurred near Route 107 at about 1:40 a.m. Saturday, the article said.
The driver was identified as Gugsa Dabela, 35, of Redding, who died of a single gunshot wound to the head, the article said.
Read the full story here at the blog.ctnews.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists