GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich motorists should expect delays Wednesday morning as the funeral procession for Roger Petrone Jr. makes its way through town, according to Patch.com.
The procession is expected to leave Knapp and Son Funeral Home on Greenwich Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. The procession will then travel to Bruce Place for a stop at police headquarters for one last salute to Petrone, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead