GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich motorists should expect delays Wednesday morning as the funeral procession for Roger Petrone Jr. makes its way through town, according to Patch.com.
The procession is expected to leave Knapp and Son Funeral Home on Greenwich Avenue at about 9:30 a.m. The procession will then travel to Bruce Place for a stop at police headquarters for one last salute to Petrone, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48