GREENWICH, Conn. -- A hot-tempered cook threatened to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the ritzy establishment Saturday, police said.
Jorge Hernando Mateus, 57, of 165 Grand St., Mamaroneck, N.Y., was charged with disorderly conduct and threatening after he was arrested at the hotel on East Putnam Avenue, police said.
He posted $96 bond and is scheduled to make his first appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association
- 5 Greenwich Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday