GREENWICH, Conn. -- A hot-tempered cook threatened to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the ritzy establishment Saturday, police said.
Jorge Hernando Mateus, 57, of 165 Grand St., Mamaroneck, N.Y., was charged with disorderly conduct and threatening after he was arrested at the hotel on East Putnam Avenue, police said.
He posted $96 bond and is scheduled to make his first appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies