GREENWICH, Conn. -- A hot-tempered cook threatened to punch and shoot his fellow employees at the Hyatt Regency Greenwich during a pre-lunchtime dispute at the ritzy establishment Saturday, police said.
Jorge Hernando Mateus, 57, of 165 Grand St., Mamaroneck, N.Y., was charged with disorderly conduct and threatening after he was arrested at the hotel on East Putnam Avenue, police said.
He posted $96 bond and is scheduled to make his first appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton