GREENWICH, Conn. -- The daughter Malcom Pray, the late upscale car dealership owner in Greenwich, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, according to greenwichtime.com.
Natasha Pray was arrested after she called police saying her boyfriend had pulled a gun on her, greenwichtime.com reported.
When officers arrived, they discovered that Pray made the story up, police told greenwichtime.com. She was arrested and charged her with two counts of falsely reporting an incident, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment, according to greenwichtime.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Greenwich