GREENWICH, Conn. -- The daughter Malcom Pray, the late upscale car dealership owner in Greenwich, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, according to greenwichtime.com.
Natasha Pray was arrested after she called police saying her boyfriend had pulled a gun on her, greenwichtime.com reported.
When officers arrived, they discovered that Pray made the story up, police told greenwichtime.com. She was arrested and charged her with two counts of falsely reporting an incident, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment, according to greenwichtime.com.
- 1 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'