GREENWICH, Conn. -- The daughter Malcom Pray, the late upscale car dealership owner in Greenwich, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, according to greenwichtime.com.
Natasha Pray was arrested after she called police saying her boyfriend had pulled a gun on her, greenwichtime.com reported.
When officers arrived, they discovered that Pray made the story up, police told greenwichtime.com. She was arrested and charged her with two counts of falsely reporting an incident, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment, according to greenwichtime.com.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care