GREENWICH, Conn. -- The daughter Malcom Pray, the late upscale car dealership owner in Greenwich, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, according to greenwichtime.com.
Natasha Pray was arrested after she called police saying her boyfriend had pulled a gun on her, greenwichtime.com reported.
When officers arrived, they discovered that Pray made the story up, police told greenwichtime.com. She was arrested and charged her with two counts of falsely reporting an incident, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment, according to greenwichtime.com.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.