GREENWICH, Conn. -- The daughter Malcom Pray, the late upscale car dealership owner in Greenwich, was arrested Tuesday, Dec. 31, according to greenwichtime.com.
Natasha Pray was arrested after she called police saying her boyfriend had pulled a gun on her, greenwichtime.com reported.
When officers arrived, they discovered that Pray made the story up, police told greenwichtime.com. She was arrested and charged her with two counts of falsely reporting an incident, disorderly conduct and reckless endangerment, according to greenwichtime.com.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Happy Birthday To Greenwich’s Judith Sheindlin ('Judge Judy')
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists