GREENWICH, Conn., -- An Old Greenwich man could face even more charges in connection with an alleged sexual assault on a young person, police said.
Greenwich officers went to a home at 12 Ballwood Road residence at about 10 p.m. Wednesday after a report of a possible sexual assault, police said.
Greenwich police charged Keenan D. Houston, 51, who lives at the Ballwood Road address, with fourth-degree sexual assault and sexual contact with a child under the age of 13.
Officers determined Houston had inappropriately touched an intimate area of the juvenile victim, police said.
Houston was held in policy custody after he could not post $25,000 bond. He was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday, but no details were available on his court appearance.
Police did not release the age, the gender or any details about the alleged victim.
Greenwich police said the investigation into the case is still open.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 4 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.