GREENWICH, Conn., -- An Old Greenwich man could face even more charges in connection with an alleged sexual assault on a young person, police said.
Greenwich officers went to a home at 12 Ballwood Road residence at about 10 p.m. Wednesday after a report of a possible sexual assault, police said.
Greenwich police charged Keenan D. Houston, 51, who lives at the Ballwood Road address, with fourth-degree sexual assault and sexual contact with a child under the age of 13.
Officers determined Houston had inappropriately touched an intimate area of the juvenile victim, police said.
Houston was held in policy custody after he could not post $25,000 bond. He was scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday, but no details were available on his court appearance.
Police did not release the age, the gender or any details about the alleged victim.
Greenwich police said the investigation into the case is still open.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich