GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested and charged with second-degree breach of peace after he was found lying nude on the rocks at Greenwich Point on Friday afternoon, police said.
Thomas A. Belmont, 60, of 1 Forbell Drive, was spotted by children at about 1:30 p.m. Friday on the public coastal park, said Lt. Kraig Gray.
The children alerted adults, who contacted police, Gray said.
Belmont was observed on the rocks in the shellfishing area on the east side of Greenwich Point, Gray said.
Belmont was released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million