GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested and charged with second-degree breach of peace after he was found lying nude on the rocks at Greenwich Point on Friday afternoon, police said.
Thomas A. Belmont, 60, of 1 Forbell Drive, was spotted by children at about 1:30 p.m. Friday on the public coastal park, said Lt. Kraig Gray.
The children alerted adults, who contacted police, Gray said.
Belmont was observed on the rocks in the shellfishing area on the east side of Greenwich Point, Gray said.
Belmont was released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich