GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested and charged with second-degree breach of peace after he was found lying nude on the rocks at Greenwich Point on Friday afternoon, police said.
Thomas A. Belmont, 60, of 1 Forbell Drive, was spotted by children at about 1:30 p.m. Friday on the public coastal park, said Lt. Kraig Gray.
The children alerted adults, who contacted police, Gray said.
Belmont was observed on the rocks in the shellfishing area on the east side of Greenwich Point, Gray said.
Belmont was released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place