GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested and charged with second-degree breach of peace after he was found lying nude on the rocks at Greenwich Point on Friday afternoon, police said.
Thomas A. Belmont, 60, of 1 Forbell Drive, was spotted by children at about 1:30 p.m. Friday on the public coastal park, said Lt. Kraig Gray.
The children alerted adults, who contacted police, Gray said.
Belmont was observed on the rocks in the shellfishing area on the east side of Greenwich Point, Gray said.
Belmont was released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo