GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Norwalk man was arrested and charged with second-degree breach of peace after he was found lying nude on the rocks at Greenwich Point on Friday afternoon, police said.
Thomas A. Belmont, 60, of 1 Forbell Drive, was spotted by children at about 1:30 p.m. Friday on the public coastal park, said Lt. Kraig Gray.
The children alerted adults, who contacted police, Gray said.
Belmont was observed on the rocks in the shellfishing area on the east side of Greenwich Point, Gray said.
Belmont was released on a promise to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on Thursday.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors