GREENWICH, Conn. – Update, 12/5, 8:45 a.m.: Greenwich teen Jeremy O'Connell, who was declared missing by Greenwich Police on Tuesday, has returned unhurt, according to Lt. Kraig Gray.
Greenwich police are asking the public to help in their search for a Greenwich teen who has been missing since Saturday.
Jeremy O’Connell, 16, ran away from home on the evening of Dec. 1, police said. His family believes he snuck out of the house and left the area with friends. His friends have been interviewed and said they have not seen nor spoken to Jeremy since he left his house, police said.
Jeremy is described as 5 foot, 10 inches tall, 180 pounds and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a black fleece jacket, police said.
Jeremy has spoken about going to Washington, D.C., Ohio and California, police said. According to police, Jeremy has the means to take a trip.
If you see Jeremy, contact the Greenwich Police Department immediately at 203-622-8004.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours