GREENWICH, Conn. ‒ Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, convicted in the death of 15-year-old Martha Moxley in Greenwich in 1975, was denied parole Wednesday at a Connecticut prison, the Hartford Courant reported.
Skakel, 52, has served 10 years of a 20-year-to-life sentence at a prison north of Hartford. Click to read the rest of the Hartford Courant story.
- 1 Greenwich Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Greenwich
- 4 Separate I-95 Accidents Take Out Lanes Near Connecticut Border
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Greenwich