GREENWICH, Conn. ‒ Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, convicted in the death of 15-year-old Martha Moxley in Greenwich in 1975, was denied parole Wednesday at a Connecticut prison, the Hartford Courant reported.
Skakel, 52, has served 10 years of a 20-year-to-life sentence at a prison north of Hartford. Click to read the rest of the Hartford Courant story.
- 1 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 2 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 3 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Greenwich, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast