GREENWICH, Conn. ‒ Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, convicted in the death of 15-year-old Martha Moxley in Greenwich in 1975, was denied parole Wednesday at a Connecticut prison, the Hartford Courant reported.
Skakel, 52, has served 10 years of a 20-year-to-life sentence at a prison north of Hartford. Click to read the rest of the Hartford Courant story.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino