GREENWICH, Conn. ‒ Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, convicted in the death of 15-year-old Martha Moxley in Greenwich in 1975, was denied parole Wednesday at a Connecticut prison, the Hartford Courant reported.
Skakel, 52, has served 10 years of a 20-year-to-life sentence at a prison north of Hartford. Click to read the rest of the Hartford Courant story.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Greenwich Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'