GREENWICH, Conn. ‒ Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel, convicted in the death of 15-year-old Martha Moxley in Greenwich in 1975, was denied parole Wednesday at a Connecticut prison, the Hartford Courant reported.
Skakel, 52, has served 10 years of a 20-year-to-life sentence at a prison north of Hartford. Click to read the rest of the Hartford Courant story.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich