DARIEN, Conn. - The man who was struck and killed by a train at the Noroton Heights station Monday morning has been identified as Kevin Murphy, 55, of Darien, according to Metro-North.
There is currently no information on how Murphy got on to the tracks, according to MTA spokesperson Aaron Donovan. The incident is being investigated by MTA police.
Murphy was hit just before 6:30 a.m. by a train that had departed New Haven at 5:38 a.m. The accident temporarily shut down all eastbound service at the Noroton Heights, Darien and Rowayton stations. Service was resumed late Monday morning.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich