GREENWICH, Conn. -- A man was injured during a home explosion in Greenwich on Monday, according to ABC New York.
First responders received a call to 30 Northridge Road just after noon and found the home and garage fully engulfed in flames, ABC New York said.
The victim was being treated at Stamford Hospital for nonlife-threatening injuries, ABC New York reported.
Patch reported that a Greenwich firefighter was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation but was able to return to work.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.