STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Time Warner CEO Buys Waterfront Home In Greenwich For $19 Million
- 2 3 Greenwich High Football Assistants Quit After Head Coach Exits
- 3 Fire Engulfs Greenwich Home Friday Morning
- 4 Greenwich Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Greenwich With Snow, Ice In Forecast