STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Mogul Shakes Up Art World With Sale Of Magazine, Merger
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Moving Truck Gets Wedged Under Metro-North Train Bridge In Greenwich
- 4 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Greenwich