STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge Near Greenwich
- 3 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Greenwich, NOAA Predicts