STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million