STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Greenwich Will See Steady Rain Then Rapidly Falling Temps
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In Greenwich