STAMFORD, Conn. -- A man from New Rochelle, N.Y., crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $600,000 on I-95 at Exit 7 in Stamford on Monday, June 24, according to ctnews.com.
The driver, Leonardo G. Garcia, 40, and the passenger, Greenwich resident Daniel Palchik, 31, were both workers for Miller Motorcars, a high-end car dealership in the city. Neither was injured in the crash, ctnews.com said.
The super car began to fishtail while Garcia was driving on the entrance ramp before he lost control and hit a bridge wall, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Police Seek Help Finding Missing Teen Girl
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Organizers Look To Premiere A New Kind Of Film Festival For Greenwich
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview