GREENWICH, Conn., -- A 23-year-old man from Port Chester, N.Y., was arrested on a charge of carrying a gun without a permit, Greenwich police said.
Raul Michaca, who was being held at the Westchester County Correctional Center in Valhalla, N.Y., was picked up by Greenwich Police on Wednesday and charged in connection with an incident on Nov. 18, 2012. He is scheduled to appear in State Superior Court in Stamford on Wednesday.
Also on the police blotter:
Cynthia Alison Gordon, 62, of 71 Vinci Drive, Apt. 117, Greenwich, was charged with second-degree making a false statement and fourth-degree larceny in connection with a shoplifting incident on May 14 at a Greenwich Avenue business, police said. She was released and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on May 26.
Markelin Moscoso-Reinoso, 20, of 86 Dekalb Ave., Apt., 7K, White Plains, N.Y., turned herself in to Greenwich Police on Friday on charges of failing to appear in court in connection with a trespassing infraction issued Nov. 21. She was released on $92 bond.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme
- 4 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield County