GREENWICH, Conn., -- A 23-year-old man from Port Chester, N.Y., was arrested on a charge of carrying a gun without a permit, Greenwich police said.
Raul Michaca, who was being held at the Westchester County Correctional Center in Valhalla, N.Y., was picked up by Greenwich Police on Wednesday and charged in connection with an incident on Nov. 18, 2012. He is scheduled to appear in State Superior Court in Stamford on Wednesday.
Also on the police blotter:
Cynthia Alison Gordon, 62, of 71 Vinci Drive, Apt. 117, Greenwich, was charged with second-degree making a false statement and fourth-degree larceny in connection with a shoplifting incident on May 14 at a Greenwich Avenue business, police said. She was released and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on May 26.
Markelin Moscoso-Reinoso, 20, of 86 Dekalb Ave., Apt., 7K, White Plains, N.Y., turned herself in to Greenwich Police on Friday on charges of failing to appear in court in connection with a trespassing infraction issued Nov. 21. She was released on $92 bond.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Greenwich
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Crumbs Makes A Cupcake Comeback In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Family Raises Record-Breaking $50,000 For Alzheimer’s Association