NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police arrested a Greenwich woman and a Mount Vernon, N.Y., man on multiple drug charges after a vehicle stop early Monday, June 9, on South Main Street, according to thehour.com.
Earl Henry, 30, and Karen Jaramillo, 26, were pulled over by Norwalk Police at 2 a.m., the hour.com said. A small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana residue were found in the vehicle, thehour.com reported.
The two were arrested and charged with use and possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics, illegal possession near a school and improper signal for a turn. Both were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, June 18, thehour.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Greenwich On Wednesday
- 2 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists