NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police arrested a Greenwich woman and a Mount Vernon, N.Y., man on multiple drug charges after a vehicle stop early Monday, June 9, on South Main Street, according to thehour.com.
Earl Henry, 30, and Karen Jaramillo, 26, were pulled over by Norwalk Police at 2 a.m., the hour.com said. A small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana residue were found in the vehicle, thehour.com reported.
The two were arrested and charged with use and possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics, illegal possession near a school and improper signal for a turn. Both were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, June 18, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 Greenwich's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Greenwich Mom Gets Probation For Allowing Wild Teen Party In Easton