NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police arrested a Greenwich woman and a Mount Vernon, N.Y., man on multiple drug charges after a vehicle stop early Monday, June 9, on South Main Street, according to thehour.com.
Earl Henry, 30, and Karen Jaramillo, 26, were pulled over by Norwalk Police at 2 a.m., the hour.com said. A small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana residue were found in the vehicle, thehour.com reported.
The two were arrested and charged with use and possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics, illegal possession near a school and improper signal for a turn. Both were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, June 18, thehour.com said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo