NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk police arrested a Greenwich woman and a Mount Vernon, N.Y., man on multiple drug charges after a vehicle stop early Monday, June 9, on South Main Street, according to thehour.com.
Earl Henry, 30, and Karen Jaramillo, 26, were pulled over by Norwalk Police at 2 a.m., the hour.com said. A small amount of crack cocaine and marijuana residue were found in the vehicle, thehour.com reported.
The two were arrested and charged with use and possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of narcotics, illegal possession near a school and improper signal for a turn. Both were scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, June 18, thehour.com said.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 3 Teen Prostitute Charged With Falsely Reporting Rape In Greenwich
- 4 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich
- 5 Greenwich Native Earns Field Hockey All-Region Honors