GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home early Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to 48A High St. at about 5:30 a.m. on a report of someone in the street screaming for help, police said.
Soonyi Ha, 59, of 48A High St., had assaulted the male victim inside the residence when he tried to leave, police said.
She was arrested and released to appear in state Superior Court on Monday. No information was available on her court appearance.
- 1 Lisa Marie D'Angelo, 42, Of Old Greenwich, Worked As Nurse’s Aide
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy