GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home early Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to 48A High St. at about 5:30 a.m. on a report of someone in the street screaming for help, police said.
Soonyi Ha, 59, of 48A High St., had assaulted the male victim inside the residence when he tried to leave, police said.
She was arrested and released to appear in state Superior Court on Monday. No information was available on her court appearance.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 CL&P Repairs Large Power Outage In Greenwich
- 3 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million