GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home early Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to 48A High St. at about 5:30 a.m. on a report of someone in the street screaming for help, police said.
Soonyi Ha, 59, of 48A High St., had assaulted the male victim inside the residence when he tried to leave, police said.
She was arrested and released to appear in state Superior Court on Monday. No information was available on her court appearance.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Greenwich Overnight