GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home early Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to 48A High St. at about 5:30 a.m. on a report of someone in the street screaming for help, police said.
Soonyi Ha, 59, of 48A High St., had assaulted the male victim inside the residence when he tried to leave, police said.
She was arrested and released to appear in state Superior Court on Monday. No information was available on her court appearance.
- 1 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky