GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich woman was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct after a dispute at a High Street home early Saturday, police said.
Officers responded to 48A High St. at about 5:30 a.m. on a report of someone in the street screaming for help, police said.
Soonyi Ha, 59, of 48A High St., had assaulted the male victim inside the residence when he tried to leave, police said.
She was arrested and released to appear in state Superior Court on Monday. No information was available on her court appearance.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million