GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a woman with risk of injury to a minor after a child complained to school officials about pain from noticeable injuries on Tuesday, April 1, according to Patch.com.
Alecia Armstead, 34, was charged after school officials reported the child's injuries to Department of Children and Families and the Special Victims Section of the Greenwich Police Department, Patch.com said.
Armstead was arraigned Tuesday, April 8, and held in police custody on $25,000 bond, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 4 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say