GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a woman with risk of injury to a minor after a child complained to school officials about pain from noticeable injuries on Tuesday, April 1, according to Patch.com.
Alecia Armstead, 34, was charged after school officials reported the child's injuries to Department of Children and Families and the Special Victims Section of the Greenwich Police Department, Patch.com said.
Armstead was arraigned Tuesday, April 8, and held in police custody on $25,000 bond, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Greenwich Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million