GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a woman with risk of injury to a minor after a child complained to school officials about pain from noticeable injuries on Tuesday, April 1, according to Patch.com.
Alecia Armstead, 34, was charged after school officials reported the child's injuries to Department of Children and Families and the Special Victims Section of the Greenwich Police Department, Patch.com said.
Armstead was arraigned Tuesday, April 8, and held in police custody on $25,000 bond, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich