GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a woman with risk of injury to a minor after a child complained to school officials about pain from noticeable injuries on Tuesday, April 1, according to Patch.com.
Alecia Armstead, 34, was charged after school officials reported the child's injuries to Department of Children and Families and the Special Victims Section of the Greenwich Police Department, Patch.com said.
Armstead was arraigned Tuesday, April 8, and held in police custody on $25,000 bond, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Box Truck Fire Closes East Putnam Avenue In Greenwich
- 2 Greenwich Police: Two Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack
- 3 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Snow Could Return To Greenwich For Monday Morning Commute