GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police charged a woman with risk of injury to a minor after a child complained to school officials about pain from noticeable injuries on Tuesday, April 1, according to Patch.com.
Alecia Armstead, 34, was charged after school officials reported the child's injuries to Department of Children and Families and the Special Victims Section of the Greenwich Police Department, Patch.com said.
Armstead was arraigned Tuesday, April 8, and held in police custody on $25,000 bond, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 3 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm