GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged a woman from the Byram neighborhood with filing a false child-abuse report, according to ctnews.com.
When police arrived to investigate the report of abuse, they determined the claim was false. When they attempted to place the suspect under arrest, she became violent, according to the police report
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples