GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged a woman from the Byram neighborhood with filing a false child-abuse report, according to ctnews.com.
When police arrived to investigate the report of abuse, they determined the claim was false. When they attempted to place the suspect under arrest, she became violent, according to the police report
- 1 Cos Cob Woman Charged With Drug Possession In New York
- 2 Tens Of Thousands Turn Out To Enjoy UBS Parade In Downtown Stamford
- 3 Suspect Grabs $50K In Fur Coats From Greenwich's Saks Fifth Avenue
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten Greenwich On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm