GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged a woman from the Byram neighborhood with filing a false child-abuse report, according to ctnews.com.
When police arrived to investigate the report of abuse, they determined the claim was false. When they attempted to place the suspect under arrest, she became violent, according to the police report
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich