GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged a woman from the Byram neighborhood with filing a false child-abuse report, according to ctnews.com.
When police arrived to investigate the report of abuse, they determined the claim was false. When they attempted to place the suspect under arrest, she became violent, according to the police report
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies