GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Police recently charged a woman from the Byram neighborhood with filing a false child-abuse report, according to ctnews.com.
When police arrived to investigate the report of abuse, they determined the claim was false. When they attempted to place the suspect under arrest, she became violent, according to the police report
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Heavy Rain Headed To Greenwich, Thunderstorms Possible
- 4 Greenwich Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director