GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich teenager was arrested Monday afternoon on charges of strangulation, assault and robbery in connection with a June 7 incident, police said.
Greenwich Police Department detectives, with assistance from uniformed officers, arrested Dennis Joshua Nardone, 19, of 29 N. Water St., Apt. 1, at the residence.
He was charged with second-degree strangulation, second-degree assault, second-degree breach of peace, third-degree robbery and fifth-degree larceny. Details of that June 7 incident were unavailable, police said.
Nardone was held on $50,000 bond for an appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on Monday.
In other arrests:
- Nalisha H. Dipshan, 32, of 5 Stanwich Road, was charged with operating under the influence and failur to drive in a proper lane. Dipshan posted $250 bond and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- Thomas Patrick Hickey, 46, of 7 4th St., Stamford, was charged Thursday with second-degree failure to appear and violation of probation. He was held on $10,000 bond. His next scheduled court date is Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.