GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Greenwich teenager was arrested Monday afternoon on charges of strangulation, assault and robbery in connection with a June 7 incident, police said.
Greenwich Police Department detectives, with assistance from uniformed officers, arrested Dennis Joshua Nardone, 19, of 29 N. Water St., Apt. 1, at the residence.
He was charged with second-degree strangulation, second-degree assault, second-degree breach of peace, third-degree robbery and fifth-degree larceny. Details of that June 7 incident were unavailable, police said.
Nardone was held on $50,000 bond for an appearance in state Superior Court in Stamford on Monday.
In other arrests:
- Nalisha H. Dipshan, 32, of 5 Stanwich Road, was charged with operating under the influence and failur to drive in a proper lane. Dipshan posted $250 bond and is scheduled to appear in state Superior Court in Stamford on July 7.
- Thomas Patrick Hickey, 46, of 7 4th St., Stamford, was charged Thursday with second-degree failure to appear and violation of probation. He was held on $10,000 bond. His next scheduled court date is Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Greenwich
- 4 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Greenwich Sky
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place