GREENWICH, Conn. – UPDATED 8:15 p.m. The tractor-trailer that flipped on Hamilton Avenue has been cleared, according to the Greenwich Police.
A tractor-trailer flipped over at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hamilton Avenue and Ritch Avenue West, blocking both roads near the train overpass, according to a Greenwich Police dispatch report. Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area this evening.
No one was injured; and one lane was expected to be open soon, police said. Several "heavy duty" trucks were en route to help turn the tractor-trailer upright, according to Greenwich police Lt. Kraig Gray.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Elderly Greenwich Women Robbed In Fake Worker Scams
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies