GREENWICH, Conn. – UPDATED 8:15 p.m. The tractor-trailer that flipped on Hamilton Avenue has been cleared, according to the Greenwich Police.
A tractor-trailer flipped over at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hamilton Avenue and Ritch Avenue West, blocking both roads near the train overpass, according to a Greenwich Police dispatch report. Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area this evening.
No one was injured; and one lane was expected to be open soon, police said. Several "heavy duty" trucks were en route to help turn the tractor-trailer upright, according to Greenwich police Lt. Kraig Gray.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Greenwich Triathlete Heads To Vermont With Hopeful, Heavy Heart
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Greenwich
- 5 Sales Fall, But Average Home Price Climbs 31% In Greenwich