GREENWICH, Conn. – UPDATED 8:15 p.m. The tractor-trailer that flipped on Hamilton Avenue has been cleared, according to the Greenwich Police.
A tractor-trailer flipped over at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hamilton Avenue and Ritch Avenue West, blocking both roads near the train overpass, according to a Greenwich Police dispatch report. Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area this evening.
No one was injured; and one lane was expected to be open soon, police said. Several "heavy duty" trucks were en route to help turn the tractor-trailer upright, according to Greenwich police Lt. Kraig Gray.
- 1 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino's Supermarket
- 2 Greenwich Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up
- 3 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 4 Conyers Farm Home In Greenwich Hits Market For $65 Million
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Greenwich