GREENWICH, Conn. – UPDATED 8:15 p.m. The tractor-trailer that flipped on Hamilton Avenue has been cleared, according to the Greenwich Police.
A tractor-trailer flipped over at about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hamilton Avenue and Ritch Avenue West, blocking both roads near the train overpass, according to a Greenwich Police dispatch report. Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area this evening.
No one was injured; and one lane was expected to be open soon, police said. Several "heavy duty" trucks were en route to help turn the tractor-trailer upright, according to Greenwich police Lt. Kraig Gray.
- 1 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Two Convent Of The Sacred Heart Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- 4 Billionaire Mario Gabelli Sells Greenwich Home For $10.3 Million
- 5 Greenwich Hospital Unveils Honor For Retiring CEO Frank Corvino