GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents can turn in expired or unused pills or patches for disposal. The DEA cannot accept liquids needles or sharps.
DEA and its partners have taken in over 3.4 million pounds -- more than 1,700 tons -- of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
Greenwich police headquarters is at 11 Bruce Place.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Greenwich Police: Woman Hid In Dumpster After Stealing From CVS
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Greenwich Runner Sprints For 20th Straight Boston Marathon
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash