GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents can turn in expired or unused pills or patches for disposal. The DEA cannot accept liquids needles or sharps.
DEA and its partners have taken in over 3.4 million pounds -- more than 1,700 tons -- of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
Greenwich police headquarters is at 11 Bruce Place.
- 1 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 2 Chipotle's Mexican Grill Expands With Second Location In Greenwich
- 3 Former Controller Of Greenwich Hedge Fund Admits Embezzling $9 Million
- 4 Greenwich Boasts Several Elementary Schools Among Connecticut's Best
- 5 Greenwich Ranks As 7th Most Expensive Housing Market In U.S.