GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents can turn in expired or unused pills or patches for disposal. The DEA cannot accept liquids needles or sharps.
DEA and its partners have taken in over 3.4 million pounds -- more than 1,700 tons -- of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
Greenwich police headquarters is at 11 Bruce Place.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 3 UBS Parade Rises Again In Stamford On Sunday
- 4 Greenwich's Convent Of The Sacred Heart Celebrates Construction Milestone
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say