GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents can turn in expired or unused pills or patches for disposal. The DEA cannot accept liquids needles or sharps.
DEA and its partners have taken in over 3.4 million pounds -- more than 1,700 tons -- of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
Greenwich police headquarters is at 11 Bruce Place.
- 1 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 2 Record Numbers Turn Out As Greenwich Throws Its Biggest Party
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Greenwich Comes Out To Party With Doobie Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire