GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Greenwich Police Department and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will host a prescription drug take-back day on Saturday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at police headquarters.
Residents can turn in expired or unused pills or patches for disposal. The DEA cannot accept liquids needles or sharps.
DEA and its partners have taken in over 3.4 million pounds -- more than 1,700 tons -- of pills since beginning the drug take-back program.
Greenwich police headquarters is at 11 Bruce Place.
- 1 Stamford Cops: Greenwich Woman Charged After Leaving Child In Locked Car
- 2 Ranking Of Greenwich High Among Best Schools By Newsweek Tops Week’s News
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Greenwich Yankee Fans Tip Their Hats To Derek Jeter
- 5 Greenwich Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach