GREENWICH, Conn. -- Wilton resident Brian Andronaco Jr. was sworn in as the latest recruit of the Greenwich Police Department in a ceremony at Town Hall on Monday, according to Patch.
Before joining the Greenwich police force, Andronaco was a member of the Wilton Police Explorers and a candidate for a criminal justice degree from Western Connecticut State University.
- 1 Greenwich Part Of Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Greenwich Cheese Shop Offers Taste Tests, Cut-To Order Selections
- 3 Former Greenwich Resident On New Bravo Docu-Series 'Friends To Lovers?'
- 4 Greenwich Man Faces Cruelty Charge After Kicking His Dog
- 5 Woman Faces DUI Charge After Driving Car With Blown Tires In Greenwich